ALL-IN-ONE 3D PRINTING SOFTWARE
The Simplify3D® Software suite contains everything you need to begin making parts on your 3D printer.
• Intelligent support structures – You control where breakaway support structures are placed. Use mouse clicks to add or delete supports according to your preferences. Save print time, save material, and optimize your final part with supports that break away easily and cleanly. A must-have for large complex prints!
• Variable slice settings – Apply different slicing settings within the same part, such as a 40% infill base and a 15% infill top. You can also vary layer height, speed, temperature, or any other setting to achieve incredible print quality. This feature is also very helpful for testing and calibration – apply one setting every 10mm and then evaluate the final part to determine your optimum print settings.
• Animated print preview – View a fast-forward virtual animation of your model being constructed. Precise views allow you to view layer-by-layer or line-by-line. This detailed view of the build process allows you to identify improvement areas before you begin printing filament.
• Advanced multi-part printing – Apply different settings for different models that are located on the same build platform. For example, if you print 3 parts at once, you can choose the settings that will optimize the print quality of each part. In addition, the special multi-part printing mode optimizes how often the printer moves between parts in order to improve print quality and save printing time.
• Fine outline, thick infill – Apply this setting to save time when you are using very fine exterior layer heights. You can print 3 very fine 0.1mm outline layers while you print 1 thick 0.3mm infill layer. It only takes one mouse click to activate this feature and it can save hours of printing time yet still deliver a part with fine quality exterior detailing.
• Complete control over the start point seam – This new feature that makes a huge difference in print quality by controlling the start point location for each layer. Many people refer to the residue of a start point as a “zit” that is left on your part. Now you can choose between 3 options that control the start point location. 1) Make the start points completely random to help make a nice smooth exterior; 2) Optimize all start points for the fastest printing speed (and typically the least oozing between layers); or 3) Align all the start points to a specific location and hide transition marks in an unused area of the part.
New features in 3.0 include:
• Dual Extrusion Wizard - The new Dual Extrusion Wizard simplifies the steps involved in configuring a dual extrusion print. With only a few clicks, users can create a beautiful two-color part. Depending on the type of model, users can choose from a variety of “ooze shield” shapes, which will surround their part during construction and provide crisp, sharp definition between colors.
• Infill options galore - Simplify3D now boasts six infill pattern options, including the popular honeycomb and triangle infill patterns. The new variety of patterns allows users to configure the interior of their part exactly how they want it, whether the goal is to achieve high strength requirements or for stunning aesthetic results.
• User-friendly interface updates - The interface has been revamped so that frequently used tools are more intuitive and easier to use. Model manipulation is easier than ever before, and new grouping options make it incredibly simple to work with multiple parts. An “undo” button saves time and frustration while new keyboard shortcuts improve navigation. The Preview Mode has also been enhanced with multiple coloring options so users can visualize their build sequences by speed, active toolhead or feature type.
• New settings boost quality - Simplify3D 3.0 provides dozens of other new features to improve print quality, such asAvoid Crossing Outlines, which alters the movement of the toolhead to reduce excess oozing, and Non-Stationary Retractions, which helps reduce defects (a.k.a. “blobs” or “zits”) on the outer surface of the print. These fine-tuning controls improve even the most challenging prints, and make the difference between a good print and an excellent print.
Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.
Note: Once the CD-Key is redeemed, it cannot be returned.
Why Buy From Elite3Dprinters.com™?
We are an Authorized Dealer For The Brands We Sell
We Specialize In 3D Printers
Low Price Guarantee
Free Shipping On Orders $50+
Most Orders Ship Same Day Or Next Business Day
We Take Pride In Excellent Customer Service
Backed By McAfee Secure
Buy From Us Today, You'll Be Glad You Did!
After you place an order, we will automatically send you an order confirmation via e-mail. In the rare occasion that your item is on back-order or unavailable for any reason, we will notify you by phone and/or e-mail about how you would like to proceed.
Most orders will ship within 24-hours of being placed, however, it is possible to take up to three business days from the date of your order depending on circumstances. After your order has shipped, we will send you the tracking information within 24-hours.
We offer free shipping on all orders to the 48-contiguous states. At this time, we only ship to the USA.
We Proudly Offer Our Customers A LOW PRICE GUARANTEE On All Orders!
Elite3DPrinters.com™ Price Guarantee
We want you to be confident while shopping at Elite 3D Printers
that you are getting the best price. In fact, if you find a lower price
from another online store, within 30-days from your date of purchase,
we will refund you the difference. If you are able to find the exact same
item you purchased from us at a lower price elsewhere, please e-mail us
a link of that item on our competitor’s website within 30-days
from the date of your purchase with us, and we will process you
a refund for the difference.
*We don't charge sales tax, with the exception of
orders shipped to California.
See Terms & Conditions Of This Offer In The Header By
Clicking On "PRICE GUARANTEE"
QUICK OVERVIEW Flashforge Hunter is an advanced digital light processing (DLP) 3D printer, featuring the...
QUICK OVERVIEW The FLASHFORGE GUider II is an industrial grade 3D printer designed for the...
Flashforge Inventor is a filament-based 3D printer with a totally-enclosed design that is safe to...
The FLASHFORGE Dreamer is a high quality with dual extrusion technology 3D printer that provides...