FlashForge Creator Pro is the newest desktop 3D printer that is built upon open source platform. It prints ABS better than ever with improvements and new hardware additions. The perfect 3D printer providing the ultimate user experience that DIYers and hobbyists are going after.
The Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family. Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.
FLASHFORGE Creator PRO Bundle also available.
This bundle consists the following products:
FLASHFORGE Creator PRO Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
Simplify3D® Slicing Software
Glass Print Bed
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS, PLA, HIPS, and PVA
Why Buy From Elite3Dprinters.com™?
We are an Authorized Dealer For The Brands We Sell
We Specialize In 3D Printers
Low Price Guarantee
Free Shipping On Orders $50+
Most Orders Ship Same Day Or Next Business Day
We Take Pride In Excellent Customer Service
Backed By McAfee Secure
Buy From Us Today, You'll Be Glad You Did!
We Proudly Offer Our Customers A LOW PRICE GUARANTEE On All Orders!
Elite3DPrinters.com™ Price Guarantee
We want you to be confident while shopping at Elite 3D Printers
that you are getting the best price. In fact, if you find a lower price
from another online store, within 30-days from your date of purchase,
we will refund you the difference. If you are able to find the exact same
item you purchased from us at a lower price elsewhere, please e-mail us
a link of that item on our competitor’s website within 30-days
from the date of your purchase with us, and we will process you
a refund for the difference.
*We don't charge sales tax, with the exception of
orders shipped to California.
See Terms & Conditions Of This Offer In The Header By
Clicking On "PRICE GUARANTEE"
QUICK OVERVIEW Flashforge Hunter is an advanced digital light processing (DLP) 3D printer, featuring the...
QUICK OVERVIEW The FLASHFORGE GUider II is an industrial grade 3D printer designed for the...
Flashforge Inventor is a filament-based 3D printer with a totally-enclosed design that is safe to...
The FLASHFORGE Dreamer is a high quality with dual extrusion technology 3D printer that provides...